• Optimised for transfer printing
• High density colour leads to reduced ink consumption per litre
• For coated and uncoated transfer paper
• Faster print speeds for increased productivity
• Excellent print reliability and superior colour gamut
• Fast drying for high speed printing
• OEKO-TEX® ECO PASSPORT certified
• Supported by NUtec Digital’s Ink Delivery System (IDS) Warranty
The Aquamarine AQ10-DST-HC is a high density dye sublimation ink, designed for coated and uncoated transfer paper. Productivity is improved through high speed printing delivering vibrant images with lower ink consumption.
The AQ10-DST-HC ink formulation carries an OEKO-TEX® ECO PASSPORT, an independent certification system for chemicals, dyes and additives used in the textile and leather industry, ensuring they are not harmful to human health.
Fluorescent Yellow (FY) and Fluorescent Pink (FP) inks now available.
- Interior textiles
- Graphic Arts
- Household furnishing
- Indoor advertising
*On to substrates with a minimum polyester content of 60%
Kindly note: Not all products are available in every country or region. Contact email@example.com for your region specific inks.