- For Roland® TrueVIS® VG, VG2, SG & SG2 printers
- Matched to Roland® TrueVIS® TR2 inks in 500ml pouches
- No flushing required when converting from OEM inks
- Low smell
- Excellent outdoor durability
- Superior abrasion and chemical resistance
- Excellent vehicle wrapping performance
- Supported by NUtec Digital’s Ink Delivery System (IDS) Warranty
Diamond D15-TRV2 eco-solvent ink is designed as a back to back replacement for Roland® TrueVIS® TR2 inks.
The Diamond D15-TRV2 formulation offers superior abrasion and chemical resistance.
Diamond D15-TRV2 ink provides excellent media compatibility across a broad range of self-adhesive and flexible substrates, including vehicle wrapping when using film laminate.
Provided the inks are used in regular applications, using suitable substrates, the printed images will last for up to two years.
Print head compatibility
Colours and Shelf-Life
CMYKLcLmLk - 18 months
Shipping and Storage Information
Storage & transit temperatures: +5°C to +35°C. Store in a cool, dry area, not directly on the floor and away from direct sunlight.
Temperature: +19°C to +28°C; Relative Humidity: 30% to 80% Non-condensing. To be used in conjunction with NUtec maintenance and cleaning solutions.
Kindly note: Not all products are available in every country or region. Contact email@example.com for your region specific inks.