- Optimised for transfer printing
- Developed for the Kyocera® KJ4B print heads
- Excellent transfer density
- Faster print speeds for increased productivity
- Excellent print reliability and superior colour gamut
- Fast drying for high speed printing
- Supported by NUtec Digital’s Ink Delivery System (IDS) Warranty
The Aquamarine AQ20-DST-HC is a dye sublimation ink optimised for the Kyocera® KJ4B series of Dye sublimation print heads and is designed for coated and uncoated transfer paper.
Productivity is improved through high speed printing delivering vibrant images with lower ink consumption.
Fluorescent Yellow (FY) and Fluorescent Pink (FP) inks now available.
- Interior textiles
- Graphic Arts
- Household furnishing
- Indoor advertising
*On to substrates with a minimum polyester content of 60%
Print head compatibility
Kyocera® KJ4B; Ricoh® Gen5 MH5420/5440
Colours and Shelf-Life
CMYK FY FP - 12 months
Shipping and Storage Information
Storage & transit temperatures: +5°C to +35°C Store in a cool, dry area, not directly on the floor and away from direct sunlight
Temperature: +19°C to +28°C; Relative Humidity: 30% to 80% Non-condensing. To be used in conjunction with NUtec maintenance and cleaning solutions.
Kindly note: Not all products are available in every country or region. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your region specific inks.